Latest posts

Saturday 25 July 2009

Priyanka Beats Mallaika and World at Twitter



Mallika Sherawat may be the ‘Queen of Twitter’ but it is Priyanka Chopra who is ruling the net world. She has set a new record for having maximum number of Twitter friends. Piggy Chops has a total of 10,000 followers on Twitter in a month while Mallika has only 8,000 fans.

Priyanka Chopra is a net savvy and loves to interact with her fans. She is also available on Facebook. Piggy Chops is available to her fans anywhere and at anytime. Many celebrities’ tweeps now-a-days but Priyanka overdoes everyone. Excited Priyanka said, "I`m having a lot of fun. It`s a great way for me to interact with my `tweeps` directly... with no one in between! I think now that people have realised that it`s really me on twitter, the number of followers have grown. It`s mind blowing to have crossed this milestone within a month of being on twitter... Now I`m hoping my twitter family is going to grow even more!"

Mallika’s butt show even could not make her champion of the Twitter.

0 reponses:

Latest Comments

Mail

Link Exchange

1. watch Arabic Movies
2. Xenu RapidShare Downloads
3. Warez Inc.
4. Disaster RX

To exchange links with us, contact us here






Blog Archive

Users Online

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Subscribe To Newsletter

Get our Updates in Your Inbox. We will Send You only One Email Every Day.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by World4masti Mail

Or

 Subscribe in a reader

Visit Sources


Site Stats



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP